Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CBT, Peugeot Vision

Now this is something interesting, lol. Well actually on last sunday 07/12, some of my friends text me and told me i was on the News Strait Times Newspaper under the Car,Bike & Section for the Peugeot Vision i was abit surprised, i didnt know it was goin to be in the newspaper as i tought it only will be on the Peugeot Vision mag/newsletter/newspaper or whatever you wana called it coz it is a one piece 2 page paper..lol

Then at the Go-kart, Pumbaah also telling me it was in the newspaper. But since we are having the go-karting events, i didnt managed to get a copy myself. But luckily at was available for download from Peugeot site here

Now lets go to the interview part, i was interviewed by Syah from the CBT, and it was done at the Steven's corner at Setapak.. 'TT interview session' la lol. Basically we talk about what do i like about the car, and how does it felt, the handling. performances etc. In the artical he mention about the 'me demonstrate the sharp U-turn' well lol i guess it was when i was making a fast U-turn on the way back after the interview session. And about the modifications.. i guess those who followed my blog before will know that i am looking for a new set of bigger n nicer rims.. which till today still failed to do so haha oh well.

By the way it was nice for them to mention the my206club blog tho.. kinda promote it abit haha
. Well in the end it was just a simple interview for the Peugeot Vision fo the testimonial section. so, Andy.. stop calling me star of 206 lol...

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online