Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blue Box Glenmarie



Previously the only Service Center that i always been to is at Kheng Soon in Jln Chan Sow Lin, infact 5 times in 2 months.. reason?.. well they couldnt rectify my car problems which got a 'tak tak' sound when turning the steering wheel at a very low speed movement.. well atleast twice on all the 5 times i've been there. I wouldnt wanted to say anything about thier service, just try and find out yourself.. some might like them some otherwise.

Then I've been to Volcare too located at the Jln Ulu Kelang along the MRR2, altho thier service is good in the sense of friendliness but they are lack of equipment and experiance staff... a normal service or oil change is ok.. but others might had some trouble.. and by the way they are using Total engine oil.. so i would recommanded for an oil change there if you like.
But they also fail to rectify the steering problems.


Enterance to the building

So after sometimes i had to bare with the steering noise and also some push from Andy, i decided to try my luck at Peugeot Blue Box at Glenmarie. Actually i've been there before with the my206club's member for the 407 test drive and also the 308GT.

It was when i was there to for the 308GT test drive time, I get to met the new Head of Department of the Peugeot Service Operation Divisions, After Sales. Mr. Hin.

At first look, he does remind me of my uncle (Alvan's Dad which is also a Technician). He was friendly and really care for the cars owner, infact he came to me and told me about how to take good care of my car. He even offered me to do some 'magic' & 'protection' on my car!
But since it was on saturday which means halfday operating. So i booked for monday to had it done.


One of the Servicing area

Monday, i reaches Glenmarie around 10am and there already about 5-6 customers in. I get my details in and in no time i was in the car with one of the Service Advisor to test drive it and rectify the problems. After it is done i've waited around 11am and finally my car was in the servicing bay.

Mr.Hin came to me personally and explain whats he goin to do with my car, first he goin to add some protection cover and seal up the gearbox flaws which is quite fame with water goin in problems.. which only happens in Malaysia..? Next he goin to do some grounding on my cars electrical wiring. All is kinda alien to me as i am not much a petrolhead.. (which in my defination still learning to walk). One good thing is Mr. Hin love to use resemblen wording instead of technical word which makes us understand more easily.


On the sametime someone from NZ Galaxy also arrived and took all my doors panel away for redoing all the screws and nuts. (Thanks to 'someone' from the Marketing department which attend to me when i told him the problems of loose screw inside the door panel which makes a clicking sound)

Around 12pm the servicing bay is closed for lunch. On the sametimes Mr.Hin also often came to talk to me about some car care tips, maintaining tips and so on.


My BB lion getting ready to be 'bless'

After 3-4 cups of 'Teh Tarik' they finished doing the gearbox seal and grounding and at around 3pm one of the Service Advisor, Mr.Tham told me they found the cause of the steering noise. Its was cause by the steering shaft which need to be replace. He told me they needed atleast 1/2 day to get it done and since it too late now would i want to leave the car with them or come back at other time. And since i needed the car, i choose to come back the next day. But still i ended up waiting till almost 5pm coz the NZ Galaxy guy havent bring back my door panels!!! urrghh...Mr.Tham did try to be helpful by calling them to hurry up tho. and luckily they did managed to catch me before i decided to go home without it.. I also saw Fiona aka Fibbles there and chatted with her (for those who followed the AW Forum on 'Water in Gearbox' will know).


Reception floor

Day 2, I arrived much earlier around 8.30am which is thier opening time.. and guess what? there is already 3 person waiting inside.. wow... told the Service Advisor about my car and waited there for few minutes then saw Mr.Hin coming down from the 1st floor (one of the customer there told me Mr.Hin was here since 7.30am everyday) and straight away he say to me they going to do it now and sorry to makes me come again. Then in no time my car was driven into the servicing bay to be fixed and 'bless'.


Stair leading to the 1st Floor, Sales depaerment

Again waited for awhile and Mr.Hin came to talk with me and another customer. And he kept telling me they are on it now doin the steering shaft.


Waiting area

Around 11am my car is finally fixed!... all is well... no more noise and with the grounding and ecu reset etc. my car actually felt difference.. more smooth and most of all after had to live with the 'tak tak' sound each time i turn my steering wheel for 2 months now its sooo smooth n quiet.. peace at last haha..


Sales Area at the 1st Floor


308GT at the 1st Floor

I would surely recommanded Blue Box Glenmarie for sure. Especially with Mr. Hin there.. Nasim, Peugeot got a savoiur and the owner can be rest assured that there is actually someone that do care about thier car!

However there is some tips tho. to get things done smoothly
1. Be cool, yes you might lost it especially all the problems you facing before kept coming up and seems like no one care or no one can solved it.. still be cool..
2. Talk to the right person, dont bark at the wrong tree.
3. Make sure you clarify your problems with as much details as possible as it will be much more easier and faster for them to check n detect fault. Eg. when does it happen? how does it happen? what kind of symptom
s and cause that you think it might contribute to the fault (modification)? etc etc.
4. Be patients.

The best is if you can talk with Mr.Hin personally and he will be more than happy to help you, to bless your car. Just a piece of advise tho, dont try to act smart, dont lose your coolness, be humble and surely enough you wont had any problems communicate with him.. and when both of you in in the right track i am sure all your problems will be solve. Let him do his thing, let him bless your car.. and you will enjoy it for the rest of your life.

Those who met Mr.Hin and actually spoken with him before will know what i meant..
so good luck :)

Peugeot Blue Box Glenmarie
Lot 28, No.2 & 4 Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51
Temasya Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam
Selangor
Tel: 603-5569 0588 DL: 603-5566 3630 Fax: 603-5569 0499

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online