Friday, September 12, 2008

Decals, decals!!! oh well since there is not much choice of Peugeot decals in Malaysia.. i might as well do it myself... yeah.. again... i love my illustrator n photoshop hehe... as usual.. no professional work or anything.. just a quick job... so dont complaint so much ler... :p


The original looks of my car.... well i guess you all seen it too often in this blog already


And tada... some decals and difference rims!... abit bigger than the original.. if you ask me do i like these rims?... well hmm.. thats the first rims that pop up on my search engine... so lazy to look for the actual rims that i like.. hehe will do.. will do.. btw.. the brake disc gone missing.. LoL.. too lazy.. so much work.. not gonna search for the disc brake to put in..


How bout put it at the bonnet? hmm i think thats what it would looks like...


I think this one is too much already.. hehehe but well what the heck.. choose either one then.

Well thats it for now... till i can get somemore crazy idea.... maybe Andy can help think abit just dont overdo it till bling bling...


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online