Tuesday, September 2, 2008

01-09-08 Heavy Rain...

I was on my way home from my hometown back to K.L on 01/09... I took the highway from Tampin/Alor Gajah.. as it was holiday.. well last day of holiday coz tmr everybody start working.. i am expected to trap in a heavy jam. But to my surprise it was not so bad at all.. i started my journey from 2.00pm and reaches the Simpang ampat toll around 3.00pm.

For the first half of my journey from the toll it was fun.. n fast!.. how fast?.. err i dont think it is a good idea to post it here 'just incase' hehe. But when i reaches Seremban.. things gone differently... well the sky is dark... even tho its only around 3.30-3.40pm.. its look like 7is pm. Then rain... ah... suck... from my top speed i had to slow down till between 30kmph-50kmph... for the rest of the joourney till Sg. Besi toll.

Along the highway.. i can see peoples turn on thier beam light, hazard light, fog light.. and basically i can even see the cars infront of me (about 100km+).

Also i had counted.. there is 5 accidents on the opposite road and 2 on my side of the road. But what surprise me was those express buses was speeding like hell ( on the opposite road) and there is aleast 3 of them with one is double deckers type. They kept flashing the cars infront of them to move away so they can speed up... duh... these peoples deserve to be lock up man...

Anyway after reaching the Sg.Besi toll, the rain seems to slow down... and luckily there is not much traffic too.. i guess most peoples had already gone back to K.L on either sunday or goin on nite time or tuesday. And well i reaches home around 4.15pm..



Heavy rain with heavy traffic


The view is not very visible


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online