Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ok i dont know whats the point of this.. but since i got nothing better to do right now.. i just 'tag' along

Two Things

This tag was passed to me Stella

Two names you go by
1. Eugene
2. Leng chai.. ( this one is bit funny.. seems like wherever i go thoese ppl call me this esp when shopping)

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Boxer short
2. Earring? ( got nothing else on me)

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Well paid job
2. Job that pay well

Two things you did last night just before bed
1. Watching dvd, The Zohan
2. Watching another dvd, Indiana Jones

Two things you ate today
1. Coke
2. Fried rice

Two people you just spoke with
1. My wife
2. My wife colleague

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Painting my house
2. Rearrange furniture

Two longest car rides
1. From Rhyl to Scotland (6hrs++)
2. KL to S'pore.. no way further down i guess..

Two favourite beverages
1. Coke
2. Pepsi

2+1 persons who are chosen to do this meme:

None... look righton the link.. you see anyone i can tag~?.. duh

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online