Monday, August 4, 2008

My black lion...


Finally after 2 weeks of waiting... my car is here!.. i went to my hometown this saturday to pick it up... had to take the train on saturday morning.. at 6.45am!... coz the ticket was soldout on friday.. (wonder why?.. normally not much ppl travelling on non-holiday weekends)..

Arrive at my hometown at 11.45am... then my dad took me n my wife straight to my SA to pick it up.... very excited hehe..



From afar i can see it... all back n shinning... what a beauty!... its the only 206 there..since not much ppl know or ever thinking of getting a continental car....in this small town, mostly they like either japs or proton....



Checking out all the lighting, exterior ... 206 Premium... no more 'Bestari' hehehe


Front side view


Back side view


Interior with leather, Tipronic gear system


Leather seat with peugeot lion logo emboss


Inner door handle with leather

Sport rims with lion logo.. but its 14" tho... bigger would be better.. comes with Goodyear tyre Eagle something.. cant remember hehe


After checking everything, my SA took we for a spin (my dad, my wife n me).. he kept praising the car is very good handling good, suspension good ( he even drove on a bumpy road to prove it) and bla bla bla, you cant find this kind of thing in japs made car bla, bla, bla.. and i ask him got petrol or not?.. then he drove to a petrol station and said.. well we will only top up rm20 petrol for new car when you come to pick it up... nowdays petrol very expensivela.. my month expenses of petrol over thousand la.. bla bla bla... aiyoh very long gas.. but atleast he is quite nice la.. willing to help and even took a photo of us, printed and frame it for us as souvenir lol

Getting my car tint, US 2Vtint golddust something ler... but atleast its cheap.. at the price of rm450 for all 4 windows, back n front wind screen.. the 7" on top front is FOC. It took them from 5pm till 8.45pm to do it.. coz the owner said they never do a peugeot before and the windscreen is difference from others car.. it shape like and egg.. very hard to do it, they retry and retry learn and finally its done.... i would say not 100% perfect.. around 90%-95% maybe.. but they really try hard and wasted alot of tint and even broke a hot air blower lol...
but atleast its for now... from v-kool cost over rm1.7-2k.. its nothing to compare la.. for only rm450.


I drove my car back yesterday, and i can say the handling is really superb. Especially when i was going thru tampin to the alor gajah toll.. the cornering is very exciting... instead of braking i actually accelerate coz it was so stable n on the spot!, the suspension is also superb...

Unlucky or lucky?
Well, while we (me and my wife) were queueing at the toll at alor gajah toll, suddenly my car jerk (kinda like the engine stall) i look at the meter but its ok.. the engine still runing.. then i know someone must had hit me from behind.. i press the double signal got down look at the back.. and there it was a proton saga with some indian people in it.. still pretending nothing happen and sitting in the car, i went to the back and look only he came down and said sorry sorry... i was so piss off i asked him.. 'how you drive like this? cant you see? dammit this is a new car you know!' then his friend an older guy came down and say sorry again... i told the driver to back of his car so i can see if any damage was done .. luckily it was nothing.. not even a scrath.. i told him again this is a new car... and where you learn to drive like this, and he said sorry... its new license... (new license my ass).

But atleast is was ok.. nothing broken.... or else.. he will be in deep shit.... by the way on the same time my wife even manage to took some photo.. lol.. the passanger even ask to take his picture just incase anything damage.. while the driver was not happy about it... tough luck..



I had to ask him to reverse the to see any if any damage had been done.


Nice plate no. for him


Something not right.....

Ofcourse nothing is 100%perfect... and unfortunately so is my car, i found out a few thing which need to look into.. and will be taking it to the SC within this week to sort it out...


As you can see the ignition key hold is not at the middle.. kinda looks like panda eye....



Some of the leather/rubber is not properly glue together to the body frame..


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online