Sunday, October 12, 2008

Introducing my206club


my206club logo

Actually the idea of the club was started quite long ago... even before my time haha.. but since nothing was done before, Andy and I decided to take it step by step.. starting by creating the club logo.

As currently there is none 'actual' club nor members, we created a blog which will act as a brigde hopefully to attract more 206 owners to join us thus creating a real, organize, functional club... so for now it is just a begining..



my206club blog banner


Those who wishes to contribute some write-up, articals or to join hand with us to build up the club is most welcome.. please contact me or Andy for more info. Also any events or TT that wish to be publish also welcome do so....

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online