Wednesday, October 8, 2008


After been driving my pug from south to north, north back to south then further up north again, climbing up and going down mountains.. in hot and rainy day.. i guess its about time to give her something back.. ok its stated that the service interval is actually every 20,000km.. and currently my pug is only at 4500km.. but i decided to take her for the first service.. just to get the factory lubricant out hehe... I've done my first inspection at 2500km before, so this time i will need to change the engine oil, filters and clean up the air filter.


The blue colours palstic thingy is the breather hose cap

On the same time i also ask them to check out my gearbox as after hearing something about the AL4 gearbox, well it does concern me abit.. its seems like the AL4 gearbox had a problems of water entering the gearbox thru the breather hose and also defective solenoid... So i demanded my gearbox to be check up just incase la...

Anyway to my relief, my AL4 gearbox is the new type.. or more like modified with the breather hose cover to prevent water entering and also new type of solenoid... anyway they also run some test on my gear oil just to make sure it is water free and also checking for leakage..


I took the opportunity to took some picture when they jack my car up.. not much chances to actually had a look at the bottom of my car, so must take some picture hehe


My spare tyre.. not the one on my body la...


I decided to used a Caltex Havoline semi synthetic as i know i would need to service again at 10,000km.. which was meant for the actual first service.. and its free :) and my plan was to get a fully synthetic which will run untill 20,000km.


So after waiting from 10.00am till 1.00pm my car is finally done with the bill as below,

1. HAVOLINE SEMI-SYNTHETIC 4LT 10W-40 ................... RM97.00
2. OIL FILTER .................................................................... RM52.70 (RM47.43) 10% OFF
3. DRAIN WASHER ............................................................ RM8.70
4. LABOUR ........................................................................ RM65.00 (inc the gearbox check)

Total: RM221.40


On the same timei saw a 206 sportivo version park outside, getting servicing too.. met the owner who i think not quite happy about his car... sigh~



I asked him about the angel light which came with the car as standard about the headlight level adjustment, he told me well the function is not available anymore... plus he said the is sound coming out from it.. kinda like shaking/rattling sound and the light beam is actually bouncing up and down when driving thru an uneven/bumpy road... and his advice... ' i wouldnt buy it' .. damn!.. here goes my plan of getting the angle light... sigh~.. now need to really think twice..



The back LED light


The 16" sportivo rims


Peugeot 407 evente, didnt see much of this car on the road


As i walks around waiting for my car i found 2 white 206 park at the side.. this is actually the new colours for 206 that just came out recently.. but its only available on manual unit.

New and shinny


Wonder who had bought it?


Nice n sleek... maybe a full bodykit?


Anyway after spending about 3hrs in the SC my cars is finally ready... got my key and drove off heading back... and wow its does felt difference!.. the car is really pickup fast, just a little press on the pedal and the car shot off, gear shift was smooth too and especially the engine sounded difference too.. more solid more power haha.. what a wonderful ride home...

Just wait till my 10,000km with fully synthetic and maybe.. just maybe a new Green drop in air filter hehehe..

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online